17TH CENTURY PRIVATE PALACE NEXT TO PRAGUE CASTLE
Questenberk boutique hotel is in the heart of historical Prague overlooking the city and just a few minutes walk to the Prague Castle. We are located in unbeatable area called Hradcany, which is under UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE.
The historical building, dating from 1620, was a private palace of Kaspar von Questenberg who was a german priest and an abbot of Strahov Monastery, which we are part of. It is ideal for customers, who wish to experience the rich history of Prague while enjoying the peaceful location next to the biggest park in the city.
We are highly oriented on customer service. The Questenberk hotel features 27 boutique rooms offering views to the charming city, the Old Town, the Prague Castle or the quiet Petrin Park.
Please select a video.
DISCOVER SERVICES QUESTENBERK HOTEL CAN OFFER YOU
- Check-in: 3pm. Check-out: 12 noon
- Unbeatable views of city or Monastery
- Non-smoking rooms
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- Individual air conditioning
- Pillow menu
- Custom-designed rooms
- Sumptuous featherbed and non alergic pillows
- Exclusive Penhaligon bath essentials
- Nespresso coffee machine in rooms
- Safe deposit boxes
- Tea&Coffee facilities in rooms
- Currency exchange
- Concierge service
- Business centre
- Dry cleaning service
- 24 hour front desk